Sanction Permit

Sanction Permits
When does my team need a sanction permit?
Any time your team plays a team from outside of Ontario, regardless of where the game is played.  Permission is also needed to play exhibition games against "male" teams.


RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information